XXXIX CIOSTA & CIGR V INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The XXXIX CIOSTA / CIGR V conference is planned in Krakow (Poland) in June 21-22, 2021.
The overall conference program covers the following topics:
- production and processing of biological non-food raw materials,
- production and using of unconventional energy sources,
- automation and robotization,
- agriculture 4.0,
- information systems used in management,
- automation of human work,
- problems of modern ergonomics,
- food security in period of pandemic,
- supply chain management,
- innovative research techniques and other topics.
Dates and Deadlines
May 30, 2021 – application for participation in the conference (here)
June 13, 2021 – sending a summary of the presentation/poster to the conference e-mail address (email@example.com)
Visit the website of the event here.