PhD Thesis Public Discussion in Biology
Network analysis of connectivity thersholds in fragmented landscapes. A multi-species approach using birds in pine and oak forests
PEDRO ALEXANDRE MARQUES DA SILVA SALGUEIRO
10th December 2020 (10H00) | Room 205 of Palácio do Vimioso at Univesity of Évora
President: (by delegation from the Director of the Institute for Research and Advanced Training)
- Dr.Luiz Carlos Gazarini, Associate Professor at the University of Évora.
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Mestre Marques Palmeirim, Associate Professor w/ Agregation to University of Lisbon;
- Dr. Jaime Albino Ramos, PAssociate Professor w/ Agregation to University of Coimbra;
- Dr. Francisco Moreira, CIBIO Research Coordinator at University of Porto;
- Dra. Ana Isabel Camoez Leal da Encarnação Martins, PhD Researcher hired as part of DL57 / Junior Researcher at University of Lisbon;
- Dr. Carlos António Marques Pereira Godinho, MED Assistant Researcher – University of Évora;
- Dr. João Eduardo Morais Gomes Rabaça, Associate Professor w/ Agregation to University of Évora (advisor).