PhD Thesis Public Discussion in Interdisciplinary Landscape Management
Spatial Interaction Model – An Instrument for Spatial Planning and Analysis
Paulo Jorge Ávila da Silveira
21 September 2020 (14H00) | Room 205 of the Vimioso Palace of the University of Évora
President: (by delegation of the Director of the Institute for Research and Advanced Training)
- Dr. Teresa Pinto Correia, Full Professor at the University of Évora.
- Doctor José Joaquim da Silva Dias Coelho, Full Professor at Universidade Nova de Lisboa;
- Doctor José António Pereira Tenedório, Associate Professor at the New University of Lisbon;
- João Paulo Tavares de Almeida Fernandes, Associate Professor, University of Évora;
- Doctor Maria de Belém Ferreira da Silva da Costa Freitas, Assistant Professor at the University of Algarve;
- Dr. Tomáz Lopes Cavalheiro Ponce Dentinho, Assistant Professor at the University of the Azores, supervisor;
- Dr. José Rafael Munoz-Rojas Monerés, Researcher of MED – University of Évora.